Mary Help of Avila Santos Sá
professional careers: the aging process / development in the profession
The project seeks to know, in the aging / development process in the profession, regularities and singularities present in professional careers.
The studies are based on the science of human development, in gender and career development studies and also in critical incident theory.
The qualitative approach and the biographical-narrative method oriented research, that in seeking the regularities and singularities present in the professional trajectories, makes use of the biographical interview and the synthesis of its content in biograms, instrument
that enables the devolution to the subjects and data analysis.
Suggestions for topics related to the project that can be developed
• Aging process / development in(s) profession(s)
• Trajectories professionals in areas considered female and / or male
• Trajectories teachers in higher education
• Trajectories teachers in basic education
• Trajectories teachers in the field of education
• Critical incidents initial period not, in middle age and end of career